Page last updated Jul 9, 2011 @ 12:26am
Automatic Transfer Switch
ASCO Series 300SE
30-2000 amp, 2 & 3 pole
with generator exerciser
and Service Entrance Disconnect
Series 300SE Service Entrance Power Transfer Switches
The ASCO Service Entrance Power Transfer Switch combines automatic power switching with a utility circuit breaker as a disconnect device. The power transfer switch meets all National Electrical Code requirements for installation as service entrance equipment.
Service entrance rated transfer switches generally are installed at facilities that have a single utility feed and a single emergency power source. A circuit breaker serves as the utility disconnect and links are provided to connect both neutral and ground conductors.
The ASCO 300SE Service Entrance Automatic Transfer Switch uses the same reliable transfer switching mechanism, and controller as the series 300 product platform, and also includes a utility circuit breaker as a disconnect devic Made in USA
* Suitable for use as service entrance equipment.
* The ASCO Series 300SE is listed to UL 891 standard for Dead-Front Switchboards, and meets
all NEC requirements for service entrance equipment.
* Automatic Transfer Switch is listed to UL 1008 for total system loads.
* Sizes available from 150 through 3000 amps.
* Available to 600 VAC, 50 or 60Hz, single or three phase.
* Circuit Breaker disconnect on the normal for isolation of transfer switch and other electrical equipment.
* Disconnect link on Neutral and Ground.
* Silver plated copper ground and neutral bus.
* Solderless screw type terminals for External Power Connections.
* Ground fault trip protection provided on sizes of 1000 amperes and above.
* UL approved Type 1 enclosure.
* Available with solid or switched neutral.
* Optional TVSS Available on Normal, Emergency and /or Load.
The ASCO Microprocessor Controller is used with all sizes of Power Transfer Switches. It represents the most reliable microprocessor controller in the industry and includes, as standard, all of the voltage, frequency, control, timing and connectivity functions required for most emergency and standby power applications.
The easy-to-read flush-mounted control and display panel provides LED indicators for switch position and source availability. It also includes test and time-delay bypass switches
* 600 volt spacing per UL and CSA standards.
* Interfacing relays are industrial grade, plug-in type with dust covers.
* Meets or exceeds the requirements for Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC).
* ANSI C37.90A/IEEE472 Voltage Surge Test
* NEMA ICS-109.21 Impulse Withstand Test
* Digital circuitry isolated from line voltages
* IEC 801-2 Electrostatic discharge (ESD) immunity
* ENV50140 and IEC 803-1: Radiated electromagnetic field immunity
* IEC 801-4 Electrical fast transient (EFT) immunity
* ENV50142 Surge transient immunity
* ENV50141: Conducted radio-frequency field immunity
* EN55011: Group 1, Class A conducted and radiated emissions
* Optically isolated RS-485 Serial Port
* EN61000- 4-11 voltage dips and interruptions immunity .
Select options using drop-down menus. Price adders for extra options will be automatically included in price shown by shopping cart.
This item normally ships in 2-4 weeks with free freight after order acceptance. Click here for the latest lead time for this product.
|Add to Shopping Cart|
|3AUSA-14/AA||2 Auxiliary Contacts||$113|
Are YOU ready for the next power outage?
1 Video Introduction
2 Outage Archives
3 Utility Industry
4 Why You Need Backup
5 Personal Stories
6 NoOutage Configurations
8 Sizing for Your Needs
9 Voltage Drop Calculator
10 Test Reports
11 Placing Order
12 Equipment Leasing
13 Books & Videos
15 Frequently Asked
16 Future Technologies
17 Electricity Glossary
18 Help with Plug Types
19 Who We Are
20 Why Buy Here
21 Our Customers
22 Pick a Contractor
23 Privacy Promise
24 Safe Shopping Guarantee
25 Terms & Conditions
26 What's New
27 Contacting Us
28 Generator Shortage
29 Parts & Service
30 Made in USA
We welcome your feedback or questions. Click here to contact us.
See our Terms & Conditions before using information or ordering from this web site.
Copyright © 1999-2012 NoOutage.com LLC. All rights reserved.