Page last updated Aug 4, 2011 @ 05:26pm
Click thumbnail images above to enlarge
15KW Power Take-Off Generator
Winco Compact Design
Compact PTO Generators are designed as a standby electrical power supply for farm applications or any site that has an engine with a power take-off. They can utilize a 12 to 40 hp power take-off from tractors, bulldozers, or trucks as the prime mover. Units are equipped with a single-stage gear box ratio design that operates generator at 3600 rpm for longer life, quieter operation, and smoother running. This is the same as the WinPower WP15PTOS.
* Brushless rotating field two pole alternator with 100% copper windings.
* 15kW continuous 18kW max 12-lead alternator reconnectable for other single and three phase voltages.
* The low harmonic content (less than 8%) is safe for sensitive loads such as computer,
tv, electronics, yet powerful enough to run motor loads such as your well pump or
* Large frequency meter viewable from tractor seat assists in setting tractor speed and monitors output.
* Electronic voltage regulator maintains output voltage in a narrow band. Quickly restores output voltage after
large load changes.
* Rugged cast iron helical gear case with a standard 1-3/8" six-spline 540 rpm input shaft.
* Frame consists of heavy 12 gauge steel construction.
* Safety shield for pto connection.
* Lifting eye.
Accessories (order separately)
* 1-3/8" six spline pto shaft is fully guarded for safety.
* Two-wheel transport offers heavy 5/16" gauge hitch that can handle the rigors of
generator operation. Heavy 10 gauge deck allows room for accessories or tool box.
* Three point hitch offers heavy duty 10 gauge steel construction.
Rated AC Power 15 kW Surge AC Power 18 kVA Alternator
Rotating Field Brushless Design
15kW continuous 18kW max 12-lead alternator reconnectable for other single and three phase voltages
Electronic Voltage Regulator yes AC Current at 240 V 60 amps (83 amps surge) Rated Voltage 120/240 V, 1 phase Output Circuit Breakers yes Receptacles at 120V (qty) (2) NEMA 5-20R Receptacles at 240V (qty) (1) NEMA 14-60R
plug included for this receptacle
PTO Speed 540 rpm Minimum Tractor PTO shaft hp Required for Rated Output 30 hp
A lower PTO shaft hp rating is acceptable but
electrical output will be proportionally less.
Motor Starting Capability 8 hp (code G) Manufacturer's Warranty 1 year FOOTNOTE: Generator alternator ships from the factory connected for 120/240Vac single phase output. To convert to another voltage or to three phase output you must consult a knowledgeable electrician. In most cases the receptacles will need to be disconnected and a different size output breaker added.
Customers who purchased this product also ordered:
(click underlined words to see product pages)
Shielded Universal PTO Shaft, 1-3/8" six spline both ends SA-113-10
Two-wheel Transport with Tires for off-highway use TDM75
Three Point Hitch Kit, Cat. 1, (includes PTO shaft) TPH130
Service entrance transfer switch panel 200A or 150A TWB2006CR or TWB1506CR (compact breaker type).
Transfer switch 200A 7205A or 7215 (large enough to install High Capacity Inlet Kit on side)
High Capacity Power Inlet Kit 300134.
Are YOU ready for the next power outage?
1 Video Introduction
2 Outage Archives
3 Utility Industry
4 Why You Need Backup
5 Personal Stories
6 NoOutage Configurations
8 Sizing for Your Needs
9 Voltage Drop Calculator
10 Test Reports
11 Placing Order
12 Equipment Leasing
13 Books & Videos
15 Frequently Asked
16 Future Technologies
17 Electricity Glossary
18 Help with Plug Types
19 Who We Are
20 Why Buy Here
21 Our Customers
22 Pick a Contractor
23 Privacy Promise
24 Safe Shopping Guarantee
25 Terms & Conditions
26 What's New
27 Contacting Us
28 Generator Shortage
29 Parts & Service
30 Made in USA
We welcome your feedback or questions. Click here to contact us.
See our Terms & Conditions before using information or ordering from this web site.
Copyright © 1999-2012 NoOutage.com LLC. All rights reserved.