Page last updated Oct 20, 2021 @ 10:13pm
Click thumbnail image
above to enlarge
AmWatt™ Load Tester
120Vac, 15 amp, 1875 watts 60Hz
Hand-held appliance load meter. Great for checking the actual load demand for appliances when planning the use of a generator for power outages. You will usually find that the actual measured load is less than that shown on the nameplate of the appliance.
One-of-a-kind meter gives instant, accurate digital readout of Amps or Watts used by common cord-connected household appliances and lights.
* Accurate digital readout from 0-15.0 Amps and 0-1875 Watts.
* Easy slide-switch action instantly converts between Amps and Watts.
* Long 26” cord reaches to remote electrical outlets.
* Rugged, high-impact construction.
* Easy to use:
- Plug appliance or light into AmWatt.
- Plug the AmWatt into any 15A electrical outlet.
- Turn ON the appliance or light.
- Slide switch to select display in watts or amps.
* UL listed.
Item Number: THP103
Eligible discounts will be deducted by cart!
Price last updated 4/30/2022
Shipping Weight: 1 lbs.
This item normally ships in approximately 1-2 weeks or less.
Are YOU ready for the next power outage?
2 Outage Archives
3 Utility Industry
4 Why You Need Backup
5 Personal Stories
6 NoOutage Configurations
8 Sizing for Your Needs
9 Voltage Drop Calculator
10 Test Reports
11 Placing Order
12 Equipment Leasing
13 Books & Videos
15 Frequently Asked
16 Future Technologies
17 Electricity Glossary
18 Help with Plug Types
19 Who We Are
20 Why Buy Here
21 Our Customers
22 Pick a Contractor
23 Privacy Promise
24 Safe Shopping Guarantee
25 Terms & Conditions
26 What's New
27 Contacting Us
28 Parts Lookup
29 Parts & Service
30 Made in USA
We welcome your feedback or questions. Click here to contact us.
See our Terms & Conditions before using information or ordering from this web site.
Copyright © 1999-2022 NoOutage.com LLC. All rights reserved.