Page last updated Oct 20, 2021 @ 10:13pm
UPS Reconditioning Services
UPS refurbishing, UPS repair
- Reconditioning Services other UPS Systems
For detailed online ordering steps, click here. We are continually adding new products and updating prices, so check back soon.
Why Recondition that old UPS?
Why recondition that old UPS instead of simply purchasing a new unit?
The cost of reconditioning can be up to 70% less than purchasing a new UPS.
NO DISPOSAL OR RECYCLING ISSUES
What do you do when your UPS Systems no longer provide value to your organization and your current methods of disposal do not meet EPA Standards? Most UPS systems contain lead acid batteries which must be recycled properly. Our reconditioning service takes care of that for you in accordance with EPA regulations.
LESS ELECTRONIC WASTE
Computer and electronic waste is a mounting global problem. The United States alone creates over 2 million tons of electronic waste annually. When improperly discarded, this waste releases toxic substances such as lead and arsenic. NoOutage.com and our reconditioning service is committed to helping the environment by recycling old UPS units. We need to act now to ensure that this world remains a safe place for our future generations. Do your part by sending your old UPS units to us so that we can recondition them, and if that is not feasible, properly dispose of them. We maintain a Zero Landfill Policy.
Description of UPS Reconditioning Services
NoOutage.com has partnered with the world's largest reconditioning and repair center for (UPS) Uninterruptible Power Supplies. It is also North America's largest authorized after-warranty battery replacement and repair center for American Power Conversion and can service some other brands of UPS. Unlike some other repair companies, we provide ALL the following with our Standard 11-Point Reconditioning Service Plan:
• Free pickup of your UPS unit (up to 150 lbs) from your designated facility, within the
contiguous 48 U.S. States to our service center. Ground transit time 3-5 days for most areas.
• A 36 MONTH “BUMPER TO BUMPER” Full Thirty Six (36) Month Warranty on ALL Parts and Service
related to any subsequent service issues, with respect to the reconditioned unit and it’s subsequent
performance; Giving you the same confidence and protection as the 1st day you purchased your UPS.
The warranty covers all problems excluding those caused by shipping or abuse.
• 48 Hour turn around service from the time the UPS unit is received.
• New Battery Replacement in accordance with manufacturer’s battery pack specifications …
providing the same back-up as the 1st day you purchased your UPS unit.
• Recycling of used batteries in accordance with EPA regulations.
• FULL internal & external inspection of your UPS Unit by our factory trained and authorized
Senior Electronics Technicians.
• Repair or Replacement of electronic components up to $30.00 in parts at no additional cost.
• Computerized re-calibration which includes Inverter, Rectifier, Transformer, reset battery constants
and the charging voltage. In addition we perform ECO’s as specified by the manufacturer at no
• UPS load testing at full power. Review failure analysis potential using computerized supplied power
and perform data assessment.
• Internal and External Cleaning of each UPS System.
• Reusable Customized High Density shipping inserts and a high stress-shipping container for continued
use and ease in proactively servicing your units.
Are YOU ready for the next power outage?
2 Outage Archives
3 Utility Industry
4 Why You Need Backup
5 Personal Stories
6 NoOutage Configurations
8 Sizing for Your Needs
9 Voltage Drop Calculator
10 Test Reports
11 Placing Order
12 Equipment Leasing
13 Books & Videos
15 Frequently Asked
16 Future Technologies
17 Electricity Glossary
18 Help with Plug Types
19 Who We Are
20 Why Buy Here
21 Our Customers
22 Pick a Contractor
23 Privacy Promise
24 Safe Shopping Guarantee
25 Terms & Conditions
26 What's New
27 Contacting Us
28 Parts Lookup
29 Parts & Service
30 Made in USA
We welcome your feedback or questions. Click here to contact us.
See our Terms & Conditions before using information or ordering from this web site.
Copyright © 1999-2022 NoOutage.com LLC. All rights reserved.